Thursday 31 May 2018

WITH FACTS

when things maybe falling apart around you, falling into pieces just know that there’s that little peace inside of you that says BRO RELAX, YOU GON BE ALRIGHT “things are falling into place” ❤️


scrolling through my time line at times man there is some depressing status and stuff.. share some light 


“HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS, THERE IN THE HEART YOU WILL FIND MY HOME”


church is not for people who “Have it all together” and speak amazing big words.. church is a hospital for the broken, for people like myself who’s been through hell and back.. but walking that pathway to the light, who trips falls all the time but stands up and walks again, church is not made for “PERFECT” but made for “IMPERFECTIONS/SINS/FLAWS” again; Like myself who picks up his Cross every day and follow him.. ❤️


Come as you are my bro! I’m the less of Person to talk about this, but I’m just like YOU.. “soul searching” and I found myself again. the church I attend to.. (LIFE CHURCH) is probs the best church I’ve ever walked into or step foot.. (no disrespect of other churches nor this is a debate) but at LIFE there is no judgment of character and how you dress.. but they search the Heart; coz that’s where he will be found.. that’s where the home is. 

So don’t get it twisted with all these “PERFECT PEOPLE” and philosophy of people in church.. come as you are. 💯💯💯 #HOMEFORTHEBROKEN #LIFECHURCH #HOMEFORSINNERLIKESMYSELF #NOTSAINTSBUTSINNERS 

No comments:

Post a Comment