Thursday 24 May 2018

REIGHN

“Get away daddy” - REIGHN 💋 lol! I be that cheese ball of a daddy but still keep it 💯 love my first born so much! And with my all.. My son Whom I live for and muse to everything.. 💙


Finished boxing training. 🥊 🥊🥊🥊 I want to be someone or become the daddy for my son that he could lean on give him the fatherhood shoulder that Wish I had the chance on growing up, that companion, feeling safe with a male figure.. I be that SHOULDER MY SON. ❤️


(THIS WAS WRITTEN! THE NIGHT OF REIGHNS BIRTH.) 


—> Thank you for the messages guys on my beautiful son and keeping up to date with my spams of my beautiful gifts right up until his birth. 


#REIGHNYOUNG #NEWBORN #NEWBORNBABY #MOTHERSDAY #HAPPYMOTHERSDAY #DADDY #FATHER #daddy #daddyloves #fatherslove #fathersheart 


“Get away daddy” - REIGHN 💋 lol! 


I be that cheese ball of a daddy but still keep it 💯 love my first born so much! with my heart, with my all.. condition my heartless Heart.. to something that’s pure love! 


Finished boxing! 🥊 

My son Whom I live for and muse to everything in this life... 💙 

Photo Credit 📸 Joshivah Ryan my Rib. 💋


#AFATHERSLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment