Thursday 17 May 2018

Being a daddy

YOUTUBE: “BEING A DADDY NOW ITS THE BEST AND GREATEST GIFT EVER” || INSPIAR 18/05/2018


“Being a Daddy is the best thing and greatest gift ever” || INSPIAR 18/05/2018 

A real man can still keep it real, and still show emotions to things that touch his heart, don’t be a heartless prick the rest of your life.. a real g take cares of his family. Having my son here has taught me this valuable lesson ❤️

A massive HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to every woman out there. Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful mrs and happy grandmother to my mama.. and welcome my son REIGHN into this world thank you Jesus ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme #Inspireyou #Inspiarintheflesh #Trevoryoung #Wordsofwisdom #wisewords #Pioneer #Entrepreneur #Naturalbornleader #Speaking #Voiceofmany #Voicetothevoiceless


THE VERY FIRST POST OF MY SON.. ๐Ÿ˜


Doctors predicted 20th God had other plans 13th May 2018 “MOTHERS DAY” 

(As Predicted 7th,12th,13th,14th)


I would like to introduce to the world my little blessing my son! My everything my little blessing, my little future World Changer, my motivation, my little god given miracle. 


“REIGHN GABRIEL STAN-LEO RALPH MATERO YOUNG” ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ❤️

Weighing in at: 8.13lbs 

Time: 3:47am 


Thank you Jesus!! Man you are so amazing! I’m over the moon.. he was so passive! Didn’t even cry and still not crying.. when I saw my son it was a feeling I’ve never ever experienced and felt before. This has opened my eyes, reason why I’ve changed my life, and got this car for your mummy and you my son. 

To my Rib, my apple bottom jeans. You done so well, you’ve blessed me with a little blessings words can’t express.. so proud of you hun! You did me proud and so amazing.. when I was like by her bed side “Hun, The lord Gives you strength” and you found your strength and push our little REIGHN out. ❤️ Words can never express how grateful I am to have you in my life, as we journey on with this little homie. ❤️

#REIGHNYOUNG #NEWBORN #NEWBORNBABY #MOTHERSDAY #HAPPYMOTHERSDAY #DADDY #FATHER 

No comments:

Post a Comment