Tuesday 22 May 2018

MY SON REIGHN

MY SON REIGHN IS ONE WEEK OLD! THANK YOU JESUS || 📸 INSPIAR_DEEEZ


A MASSIVE THANK YOU YO EVERY ONE WHO CAME THROUGH FOR REIGHN WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL THANK YOU FROM JO AND I. ❤️


REIGHN IS ONE WEEK OLD.


God has one amazing sense of humor.. after all the BS from people and doctors doctrine and saying their might be complications.. I prayed and prayed.. 

“The Lord Jesus delivered my son reighn to jo.. on MOTHERS DAY, as well as it was one amazing labour and he’s one healthy big baby with no ounce of anything bad.. and my son arrived into this world with praises to his Heavenly Father” “NOW AND FOREVER GOD YOU REIGN” ❤️ #confidenceisinchrist 


Prayers working! Thank you Jesus that you have gone before me and have made away.. my confidence is in you 


REIGN OF GODS BLESSINGS OVER YOUR LIFE TODAY people don’t be a sour kient and live this life negative! What do you get out of it? Being a miscible kient.. live this life with shower of blessings and to the fullest as being positive 


R E I G H N O F B L E S S I N G S over your life today people! Live this life well without grudges/jealousy/Envy.. it won’t get you know where but blocks the blessings in your life. ❤️ trev


This month will be the first I possibly won’t be releasing any new material on the 12th (Every month of 2018 I’ve realeased on the 12th) due to my son REIGHNs arrival and our new house blessings on blessing.. but il do the accent challenge (even tho I rap in a NZ accent) and release some other to 


R E I G H N || Y O U N G 

#worldchanger #Reighn #REIGHNYOUNG #INSPIAREIGHN #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #FATHERSLOVE #unconditionallove

No comments:

Post a Comment