Sunday 27 May 2018

REIGHN

my Little G’d Up Baby. Whom his mummy dressed him! My little blessing my HOPE to when I felt HOPELESS Years Ago. 


something that can touch and inspire your heart. 


Just a little word of encouragement for your Monday morning. As I finish up my last week of being off Mahi for the arrival of my son. I have loved every moment. Of becoming a father being here for my son.. not focusing on anything but my little family! It’s been so amazing ❤️ things going so well for Jo and I. Moving as a unit. As we commit our Relo to Christ and lead better examples for the little man! Best experience ever is being home for my son, being that charge for my little family. Words can never differ so as I head back to Mahi again and work right through to next year. Just wanna say thank you to the lord for my mrs, my Rib, whos a ride or die! Someone I can fall on and lean on.. but someone who I can rise back up with. for being one amazing mother to our little prince and for blessing me with my little World Changer. Il be getting back into my Art, Music, Acting and Motivational videos soon.. loved putting everything on hold over this past month for my son. And just chilling with him. šŸ™šŸ½šŸ˜˜šŸ’Æ


Words of encouragement speak LIFE and LIGHT people. šŸ’«šŸ’™


“In Everything you speak or say, can breathe life into something or destruct something there’s power in your words, to whatever you give Life to.”


Stay Blessed. Trev 

#INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment