Sunday 20 May 2018

REIGHN

R E I G H N 


“REV ELATING EVERYTHING (IN) GODS HONOURABLE NAME” πŸ™πŸ½❤️


The meaning behind my sons name. πŸ’― 


daddy saw something before you were in the womb my son. #VISIONARY 


R E I G H N IS ONE WEEK TODAY!! 


THANK YOU JESUS 1️⃣ WEEK TODAY 


Insta: πŸ“Έ INSPIAR_DEEEZ

Snap: πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY 


My son son happy one week my little World Changer love you more than words my son. Love you with all my heart there’s no words to express how thankful I am with you in my life.. have your back forever my son. You’ve changed my life in this whole week my son given me this pure love. I spoke to you during the womb and you would kick back in respond. You’re mummy is a very strong woman and amazing woman by my side. My Rib my strength ❤️ My son you are gonna do wonders in this life you will do great! I prayed and spoke that over your life. From the day I predicted your birth during the week I had a strong feeling you would come 7th,12th,13th,14th While the docs predicted you will be here today 20TH MAY. God had other plans my son.. he surprised your first time mummy.. “MOTHERS DAY” LAST WEEK.. 3:47am weighing in at 8.13lbs length 52cm I cant see my life without you my son.. I love you love you. 😍😍 you come during labour in the worship songs of your Heavenly Father.. “NOW AND FOREVER GOD YOU REIGN” “What a Beautiful name, the name of Jesus” ❤️🎢🎢 you opened the hearts of many my son.. the love you got from so many people.. and your nanas/first time mummy on Mother’s Day. Love you my son. Daddy 


R E I G H N || Y O U N G Joshivah Ryan


#worldchanger #Reighn #REIGHNYOUNG #INSPIAREIGHN #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #FATHERSLOVE #unconditionallove

No comments:

Post a Comment