Thursday 3 May 2018

IM LIVING MATE

A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING || MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING || SONGS INSPIRING THE LIVES OF MANY 2018


There’s some nz artists that I admired and looked up to from my childhood days growing up. I loved what they wrote about.. spoke. like “man I wanna be like them” to meeting some of them.. total dickheads. Now I’m older No I don’t wanna be like them. EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A CROCODILE HUNTER BUT THERES ONLY ONE STEVE IRWIN. from running police to thinking if I should become one. in the 90s you were brought up with gold era Wrestling The Rock Stone cold music easy 2pac NBA Michael Jordan I’m blessed that il be working along side this NZ Artist.. I’m thankful that he has reached out to me and wanna help me on a few things.. pruning my songs  One of the things that pisses me off in the Industry I work in. When people say “hey, can I have a look at that” I go and grab it and not knowing they ain’t buying/or have money. Just the “I’m just looking” ones 

No comments:

Post a Comment