Wednesday 30 May 2018

SUCKS FREE

SUCKA FREE CHALLENGE || BAG WORK || BOXING TRAINING (THE RISE OF SOMETHING NEW) #SAYNOTOSUICIDE 28/05/2018 


BOXING VID ON YOUTUBE/INSTA 


28 - 05 - 2018 

BIT SLOPPY LAST MINUTE BAG WORK coming back from weeks been off boxing since my son birth 


For me personally, Boxing is the best cure to everything going on in this life or our lives from all sorts of thoughts.. boxing keeps you occupied and staying focus


“I WAS SOMEONE WHO CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE, ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED THE ROPE LOST MY STATE OF MIND...” “REWAS BURIED IN ME” - INSPIAR 


(Trevor Young 11 Years Ago, 2007 at the age of 14 I Attempted suicide.. in my dads garage our in trim don Manurewa) when the rope broke out of nowhere I knew It was God telling me there’s more to life, there’s still a purpose out there for me and my times not yet done.. so I tell you guys as a older person now a lot wiser. 11 years later that It’s not worth it guys.. πŸ’™ really is.. please seek help from someone you trust.. someone you love! Who’s been through that path who could walk you through.. there’s been a lot of young ones passing and it’s heart breaking & sad. Suicide affects all. The people around you. #SAYNOTOSUICIDE πŸ₯€ 

Much love guys trev. 


REIGN IN THESE MANUREWA STREETS


the best music comes from musicians who’s been through a lot throughout life 

Just be happy for a brother rather than hate 


when things maybe falling apart around you, falling into pieces just know that there’s that little peace inside of you that says BRO RELAX, YOU GON BE ALRIGHT “things are falling into place” ❤️


#INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #heartofmanurewa #manurewastateofmind 


“Thank You bro.. you literally saved my life” ❤️ 


#IGIVERESPECT #WHEREITSGIVEN #BLESSINGS #BOXING #BOXINGTRAINING #BOXINGPADS #BOXER #NZBOXER #FIT #TEAMTUA #TEAMPARKER #TEAMJOSHUA #TEAMPACMAN


➡️➡️ SUCKA FREE CHALLENGE (*REMAKE) || BAG WORK (coming back from time away 4 sons birth) 28/05/2018 ⬅️⬅️

HWD (HARD WORK DEDICATION)



SOME REAL DEEP AS HEART FELT LYRICS FROM THE HEART IN THIS TRACK. *REMAKE πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― 


“I WAS SOMEONE WHO CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE, ACTUALLY ATTEMPTED THE ROPE LOST THY STATE OF MIND...” “REWAS BURIED IN ME” - INSPIAR πŸ™πŸ½


πŸ“Έ INSPIAR_DEEEZ

πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY 


(Trevor Young 11 Years Ago, 2007 at the age of 14 I Attempted suicide.. in my dads garage our in trim don Manurewa) when the rope broke out of nowhere. I knew It was God telling me there’s more to life, there’s still a purpose out there for me and my times not yet done.. so I tell you guys as a older person now a lot wiser. 11 years later now a proud father to my son REIGHN I couldn’t be anymore happier! There’s more to Life and that It’s not worth it guys.. πŸ’™ It really isn’t.. 


So please guys, I encourage you seek some help if you can. There’s help available from someone you trust.. someone you love! Who’s been through that path who could walk you through.. there’s been a lot of young ones passing and it’s heart breaking & sad. Suicide affects all. The people around you. #SAYNOTOSUICIDE πŸ₯€ 

Much love guys trev. 


IT INSPIARS ME TO INSPIRE YOU. #INSPIAR2INSPIRE2018ANDBEYOND


REIGN IN THESE MANUREWA STREETS


the best music comes from musicians who’s been through a lot throughout life 

Just be happy for a brother when we all win. rather than hate on a brother never be envious but support and grind like everybody else. 


I encourage you when things maybe falling apart around you, falling into pieces just know that there’s that little peace inside of you that says BRO RELAX, YOU GON BE ALRIGHT “things are falling into place” 


πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


#INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS 


No comments:

Post a Comment