Monday 21 May 2018

BLESSED CHILD

Blessed to have a good chick by my side who holds it down for me behind the scenes, who’s a good woman as well as my Rib.. and the mother to my first born. Who a Nig Nig could make a wife one day. πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ½ 


I give respect to a real one.. mama is a QUEEN who raised a young KING, that I give props to my young QUEEN who is the mother to my young PRINCE. πŸŽ©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ You’re Home boy settled. ❤️


Blessed to be back in boxing training tonight good sweat out, good spas.. loved the good jab to my face. Looking forward to getting into that ring at the end of the year making my debut. Do it for my son REIGHN make a man of myself..make my son proud. πŸ™πŸ½ #SPEEDKILLS


πŸ₯Š πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š


#INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR2DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment