Sunday 3 June 2018

Love it

THERE COMES A TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND LEAVE A LEGACY || #INSPIAREIGHNS 


This is just speaking from loudness. for me I’m a person where I really don’t care if you are a blood.. I have boys, and Family members who rep suwoop. Who I love and respect. I don’t care about colours if you show me the same love, respect that il show you. And acknowledge you then we cool.. I don’t really care what blood set you from, or rep.. il have love for ya if you show me love respect is everything; goes along way. #RESPECTBEFOREDISHONOUR


When You pour cup and People 


If I call you “Uce” coz you are a Samoan that’s my sign of respect to you, I Respect you. If I call you “Toks” coz you Tongan again that’s my sign of respect to you.. If I Call You “Bro” coz you Maori that’s my sign of respect towards the brotherhood bond I have with you. 

As well as brother.. fuck that up I cut you out my circle simple 


“IT INSPIARS ME TO INSPIRE YOU, BE INSPIRED MAN IM INSPIARING LIVES ONE STEP AT A TIME, IM GONNA INSPIAR ONE PERSON THAT WILL INSPIRE OTHERS, INSPIAR TO INSPIRE, INSPIRE TO DREAM PEACE, LOVE AND RESPECT” πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


➡️➡️➡️ ✅ 

PLEASE LIKE/SHARE/SUB/ADD/FOLLOW ✅ ⬅️⬅️⬅️


No comments:

Post a Comment