Friday 18 May 2018

MY SON REIGHN

My MUSE in everything I do... 

and the legacy I’m gonna leave on this planet.


when my son was in the womb, up until he’s in my arms God had built some amazing love in my heart now.. to who I was before heartless.. ❤️ #NEWSEASON


one of the greatest experiences ever is becoming a daddy to my son REIGHN πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ 


πŸ“Έ photo Cred: my Rib Joshivah Ryan ❤️


He’s looking at his Papa Stan Young


#INSPIAREIGHNS #FATHERSLOVE πŸ’‹πŸ’•


I’m blessed to be standing by my mrs side during this time of her bringing something beautiful into this world πŸ’‹πŸ’•


Predicting my sons DOB is so crazy how Christ came through! And was like WOAHLAH! Ask and you shall receive seek and you will find. Can’t stop thinking that these dates “7th,12th,13th,14th” were so fixed to my spirit I knew he was gonna come in any of those dates! I wasn’t To sure what date.. all I just knew it was one of those dates! Then boom “MOTHERS DAY 2018” #13thMay that power of prayer! I LOVE BEING A DADDY BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. #predicted #FATHERSLOVE 

#predictions #lordihearyou #lordihearya 

No comments:

Post a Comment