Monday 7 May 2018

GOD WORKS

God seriously works in mysterious ways. So last night I stayed up praying for my unborn child, and for the health of Jo. I was awoken up again early hours this morning.. so I got up and prayed again. 

(Some beautiful breakthroughs that’s about to pop off before my son comes to this world) 


We got a surprise call this afternoon for a house viewing; and the land lord saw my LIFE Church sticker on my Mazda and I told him “Yea mate; I Go Life church” and he happily goes to Life too lol! Got talking and things! This Could be Jo and I 3rd house in this amount of time being together. Crack Up Aee Brodeo!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜WIN WIN πŸ₯‡πŸ† you crack me up Jesus! Positivity is key! Especially during this Devine time. πŸ™πŸ½ 


#GODWORKSINMYSTERIOUSWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment