Wednesday 9 May 2018

NEW BORN CHILD

My cook island ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pitcairn ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ณ x Maori ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Irish ☘️ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Little Blessing “Since my mrs being pregnant it’s been such a very beautiful little journey learning how the anatomy works, and how God prepares the female body for the arrival of a new born child.“๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ❤️ There’s just amazing REIGN of blessings over Jo and My life; And I Pray that over your life to! Live this life without grudges, nor focus on the negative.. always see that there’s open doors and new opportunities waiting to be explored. How can There be new things to see if you are still focus on what was in the past? That’s why people miss out on good things and blessings/Breakthroughs in life.. due to the grudges they hold on other.. so as a real one! I say a shower of blessings and let him “REIGN” in your life! Looking forward to our new home. Somethings coming I just know and can feel it” ❤️ #GODREIGNS #INSPIAREIGNS #NEWBORN #NEWBORNCHILD #BABY #BABYONBOARD #NEWBABY #REIGHNYOUNG 

No comments:

Post a Comment