Tuesday 15 May 2018

REIGHN

Daddy and son son time 😍


Sorry for long post. Really good long heart felt Post please read. Heart react if you like it 😊 ✅ 


My son and I watching some cool things on YouTube. ☺️😍😘


I remember before my son REIGHN was born I had people in my ear like..


“Bro, are you making the right decision.. things gonna go down hill, you are throwing it all away, you can’t do this you can’t do that, you are making a very big mistake and so on” 


It’s funny they said all that.. because ever since my sons been born I feel a massive weight of my shoulders being pulled off, I feel nice and lighter.. I feel good reason being coz I stuck to my gut. And went through with it.. listen to my heart if I listened to them and pull the plug! There wouldn’t be anything to rejoice about and feeling fulfilled. I love being a daddy, greatest experience ever... Gods blessed is with a beautiful baby, a nice family car, a new house on the way (Jo and I third house together) Gods been so good and faithful, since her and I went to church together and surrendered our Relo to him.. he’s now the fore front and back bone to our Relo. I love talking to my son (while he was in the womb) I can’t imagine life without my son now, I spoke positive words LIFE LOVE AND LIGHT SANG to the womb and I know he could hear me coz he would respond (kick) while I would pray for/on my son while he was in the womb. Up until now when he sleeps by me by my side. I sing to my son I love having these little fond moments.. 


I love blowing up my social media all about him now.. it’s funny becuase ever since my sons been here.. there’s been a lot of restoration of broken bridges a lot of paths made straight.. my son is my gift from God. There’s been more opportunities like. “Hey, trev I do new born, toddlers professional photography I can give you a good price” and there’s been “hey, trev there’s new opportunities for this new film shoot coming up and we really want you to be apart of it” and with my motivational Speaking I’m able to invest into my sons life now.. Jo and I been so awesome man! god is so Good.. and leave a legacy behind after I’m ghost. And peps hitting me up to speak at youths, youth prison, schools and things... and with my music/movement what I do on social media spreading “LOVE AND HOPE” and positivity around. 


I was able to meet my local favourite Rapper Sid Diamond.. from when I heard first off him from my first mixtape of smash proof in 2005 when I won it off mai. “LIQUOR” song.. 2007-2018 10-11 years later I was able to tick off my accomplishments and bucket list saying I met Young Sid. (Sid Diamond) so to me when I look back at it now.. all that negativity can kiss my ass.. lucky I am who I am, stayed real to my gut listen to my heart coz my son and Mrs is the best thing that’s happened to me.. and moving forward as well as leaving New Zealand soon.. I’m taking my small family on the journey of where I’m called. 💕❤️


My first born, and my eternal blessing 


#REIGHNYOUNG 


Joshivah Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment