Saturday 19 May 2018

AGAINST ALL ODDS

Some milestone moments throughout the year and last year.. 2017-18 my debut on the longest running NZ program. Shorty, The Arrival of my son REIGHN YOUNG Mother’s Day 2018 (as predicted πŸ˜‰) and being on set with Jayden (Kurtis Hannah) on Shorty, (going back on set.. till things cool down with my son) 😍 the rappers I admire. Sid diamond, Poetik. Meeting the cuzo Lukan Rai$ey πŸ™ŒπŸ½ and the Uce SKOLAR πŸ™πŸ½ that I’ve admired for years.. from watching his stuff on YouTube when I was in Aus. #greatmoments #milestones 


πŸŽΌπŸŽ§πŸŽ€πŸŽ¬πŸŽ­πŸŽžπŸ“½πŸ“·πŸ“ΉπŸŽ₯


Inspiring the hearts of many to go out and chase your dreams! Work hard and put in that Mahi.. ground work. I do it for my son REIGHN love you my son. 😍😍


#INSPIARBABYY #INSPIAREIGHNS #INSPIAR2INSPIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment