Tuesday 27 January 2015

Quote: MJ - Someone With A Vision

Repost By @iamdiddy "You Can't Stop Someone Who Knows Where They're Going" - Michael Jordan 
#Classic Shot Of The Great Michael Jordan #MJ #My All Time Fav B Ball Player #90s #You Cant Stop Someone Who Has A Vision In Mind #I Love Dream Chasers #I Love Watching Peps Make It !! From The Hood #I Love It When My People Tap Into Their Potential #I Love People Who Have a Plan & A Vision And Have Their Mind Set on Success :) #Thats What I Love :) #Im That Kind Of Person #Visionary Mindset #Explore Jump ODDS & OBSTACLES To Reach Their GOD GIVEN DREAMS AND MAKING IT :) #Im Attracted To Peps Who Carry That Visionary Mindset.. And Running With It #I Know A Few Peps Who God Places Visions In Them Like He Does For Me #Visionary Mindset #On That Mission #One Day Will Be Revealed :) #I Believe By Faith #That Radical FAITH I HAVE #Believe Things That Are Unseen #2 Cor 5:7 #Stopping Someone With A Dream & Vision #Unstoppable #The Enemy Try's To Blur The Vision In My Mind #But God Always Come Through With Clarity #Words Of Encouragement #Be Inspired #IT INSPIARS ME TO INSPIRE YOU BE INSPIRED IM INSPIRING LIVES ONE STEP AT A TIME INSPIRE ONE PERSON TO INSPIRE OTHERS :) NEVER STOP DREAMING!! IN LARGE YOUR TERRITORY ENLARGE YOUR VISION 
Have a Good Night 
Stay Blessed Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment