Friday 2 January 2015

Message: "What Unconditional Love Looks Like"

What Unconditional Love Looks like. Giving Your Self Away For Those In Desperate Need.. #I Give My Full Respect To Those Who Sacrifice What They Have For Those Who Are Crying In Need #I Salute To Soldiers Who Are Paving A Way So We Can See Another Day #And Those Who Go On Missions Trip Yearly' I Take My Hat Off To You :) Keep Doing What Your Doing... My Aim And What I Really Wanna Do. Is Go Back And Give Back To People, My Community, My People Or Third World Countries. I wanna Give Back. #I Had The Privilege To Go To Cambodia Back In 2010 And Saw Poverty, Starvation With My Own Eyes And Saw How Real It Is, My Heart Is To Be Back On That Mission Field And Break My Heart For What Breaks Jesus' Heart #Il Be Back On That Mission Field #Despite How Your Day Or Weeks Been.. It Aint Nothing Compare To Whats Real Out There #People Still Smile With Little They Have #While We Want Whats New #Be Thankful For What You Have #Be Grateful #Everyday Is A Blessing #Mrs Making A Change In Nations #My Aim Is To Build World Changers For Christ #Partnership For Christ #My Heart Breaks For Kids Of Starvation #As Humans and Western Society We Can Be Selfish To What We Have #Always A Want Not A Need #Something To Think About #So Hows Your Day Going? Do You Ever Look Pass Your Circumstance? #People Smile With Little They Have #Here To Inspire #Stay Blessed #Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment