Sunday 11 January 2015

Inspiar - Have A Ear (Official) 2014

Heres A Throwback Of A Track I Writ From The Dearest Layer Of My Heart In Late 2013 But Performed In Early 2014.. Inspiar - Have A Ear
Follow On Facebook: Trevor Young
Watch On You Tube: InspiarbabyyOfficial-Trevor Young
Listen On Sound Cloud: Inspiar Babyy 2014

I Just Realised And Felt Convicted In My Heart That I Should Stop Writing Stupid Songs, And Write Whats On My Heart.. Turning My Test To A Testimony, My Mess To A Message, My Cries To Inspiring Lives.. Writing Deep Meaningful Lyrics & Poetry That Captures The Heart. Many Peps Who Can Relate To My Story.. Coz It Relates To Them.. Most My Tracks Are Everlasting Prayers To Christ.. A Musician Can Write Life Through A Pen, He Can Capture The Hearts By The Story He Tells.. #I Salute To The Great Musicians Gone Before Us And Still Here. Who Writes Amazing Songs.. Reason God Placed The Name "INSPIAR" In My Heart Coming Up 5 Years Ago. To Inspire People.. So Im Going Back To My Roots.. Of Speaking From The Heart.. New Materials, New Poetry, Here To Inspire Vids, New Ambitions, New Visionary Mindset Out This Year. Please Like & Support Stay Blessed Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment