Friday 2 January 2015

Message: "Where Will I Be Without Christ"

Honestly Speaking. 
Where Will I Be Without This Guy Right Here By His Amazing Mercy Im Saved By His Amazing Grace, Im Saved By True Unconditional Love With Jesus Where I Be. Where Will I Be Today ? The Sacrifice On That Christ For Me.. At Times I Sit There Like man Why Would You Die For Me Lord..
#By His Stripes I Am Healed #My Jesus #Unconditional Love #Amazing Grace #undeniable Mercy #Undeserving #Ive Done Things In The Past That Consider Me UnWorthy #But Through The Crucifixion #Im Hiding Under His Wings #Im A Proud Christian #I Still Make Mistakes #But Jesus Knows My Heart #Jehovah Jireh My Provider #My Best Friend #'My Heavenly Father #Every Saint Has A Past But Every Sinner Has A Future #The Power Of The Cross #Where Will I Be #Christlike #Hands & Feet Of Jesus #Bringing Hope in Hopeless Places #Here To Inspire Stay Blessed Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment