Tuesday 27 January 2015

Quote: ENLARGE YOUR TERRITORY

"Circle Got SMALLER, Vision Got LARGER"

#Old Saying Goes 'You Are Who You Hang Out With' #You Hang With Negative People Who Speak Death You Will Be A Negative Person, You Hang With Positive People Who Speak Life Into You. You'll Be A Positive Influence #Surround Yourself With People on The Same Course And Mission As You #Surround Yourself With Peoples With A Vision Thats On A Mission #Without A Vision There Is No Mission #Have That Visionary Mindset #My Crowd Gets Smaller.. But My Vision Gets Larger #I Don t Hang With Peps That Are Negative And Try Bring Me Down #I Cut Peps Like That From My Life #I Hang With Peps Who I Can Learn And Grow. with #All About Developing And Expanding The Vision #One Day The Visions Placed In My Heart Will Be Revealed #That God Gifting's #Surround Yourself With Peps Who Urge You To Follow Your Dreams #Who Have The Same Dreams As You #I Declare 2015 Will Be a Breakthrough Year For Many Of Us !! #Feeling Like I Needed To Get Through To Someone :) #You Will Make It ! Stay Blessed Trevsz

No comments:

Post a Comment