Friday 2 January 2015

Quote: "Pull Me Through Jesus"

One More Post From Me For Tonight ! Lol Sorry For The Blowing Up! But Man Its Been On My Heart Lately To Get A 'Word Of Encouragement Out To Everyone & Anyone :) Who Knows What Goes On In Their Life Behind Close Doors :) #Im Inspired By God :) But Hey.. Someone Needs To Feel Uplifted In Times Of Distress Especially At This Time Of The Year #I Know I Need It #Jesus Will Work Through Your Weakness #When Im Weak I Am Strong #When I Am In Poor I Am Rich #I Clothe Myself In His Shadow Of Wings #God Can Turn Your Mess To A Message #Your Test To A Testimony #I Know He Definitely Did To Me :) #God Is Working In You :) #Believeeed That #Never To Late To Change :) #Worrdd #Feeling Uplifted #Feeling Inspired #I Needed this #Word Of Encouragement #Never Forget Gods Got You #I Love Seeing Quotes & Love Making My Own Quotes #God Given Talent Of Words #Wisdom & Knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment