Sunday 29 July 2018

Sleep paralysis

Something tried taking me out.. 


This morning I felt something holding me by the neck and was tryna choke me.. this went on for a little while before I could move this kind of sleep paralysis I have never felt before. I’ve felt some bad ones I. My times but not one like this. I was grabbing these skeletons skinny fingers off me while trying to choke me.. and I yelled out “In the Name of Jesus You Be Gone” ๐Ÿ’ฏ woke up looked in the mirror and I had strangle marks all over my neck I Turned over to see if My son is Alright. He was fast asleep. ๐Ÿ˜˜ coz I don’t want nothing touching my son nor mrs. Then I turned on my phone it was 5:45am.. that’s exactly the time Jo saw something from my last posts before baby was born back in April/May ๐Ÿง Christ is all I fear. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ฏ #getthestrap ๐Ÿคจ #Calluponhisname 

No comments:

Post a Comment