Tuesday 3 July 2018

Being a daddy

BEING A DADDY IS THE BEST FEELING EVER ||BECOME SOMEONE IN THIS LIFE FOR MY SON || #INSPIAR


Insta 📽 (Insta/Word blog)


BEING A DADDY & TIMELINE OF PREGNANCY 


Since my mrs being pregnant it’s been a beautiful little journey learning how the anatomy works, and how God prepares the female body for the arrival of a child. 🤰

It’s coming close son, setting the record straight when we close the doors on New Zealand, and toxic people.. stopping people from seeing my son. People who mean a lot to me; I’ve now closed the doors. ❤️ till the day we leave New Zealand. 


I love you my son, Daddy will see you soon.. your mamas doing awesome son.. not to long to go my son.. love daddy #FATHERSLOVE ❤️👶🏼


I don’t agree with people who bash on pregnant woman looking past the image of something beautiful missing the whole point of their little bump.. and critiquing a female because of her 


If someone targeted a pregnant woman, just imagine if that woman was a weak minded person.. that’s where her worth will Do be down, and could open the doors to depression and possibly could commit suicide 


I think I need to steal one of these hospital beds who’s keen?


You put all Pride aside as a man when you see your woman or “A” woman go through things during pregnancy and after pregnancy.. the affects of their anatomy, mood swings, sleepless nights and experiences and things woman may go through, that you truck along and endure that time of “Pregnancy” alongside your other half, and everything else that a woman has to put up that lady biz, it will surely make you appreciate a woman or your woman a lot more than before, and everything a woman does and goes through spiritually/Physically/Mentally and Emotionally.. can really awaken you as a man. if you don’t endure these kind of emotions for a woman during that time.. and still show no heart you are then a heartless prick. 😘🙏🏽💯 


#STRENGTHOFAWOMAN 🍃🍂


Becoming a father to my son REIGHN has been the best life changing experience I’ve ever been through, and there was times in my life where people tried changing me, but it became natural being a Daddy to my son, and my amazing Rib by my side. I’ve transition from a little sh*t to fatherhood, and hands down the best feeling ever... 👑


so if a Guy is not Man Enough to step up and change to become a Father.. damn he’s missing out on something very beautiful in this life... I can’t be a day without my son, I miss him when he’s gone with his mummy. I love being a Daddy. 🍂🍃


🇳🇿 🇨🇰 🇵🇳 || 🇳🇿🇨🇮


I would write a pretty quote.. but low key feeling myself. 😂😍👀🤷🏽‍♂️


Photo shoot.. to update my profile for my acting agency 🎭 


#REIGHNSDADDY 👶🏼 #Photoshoot 📸


R E I G H N ~~~ Y O U N G ‘ S ~~ D A D D Y 👶🏼❤️


I’m Blessed with the greatest gifts of life. My son BIG BOSTON 🐶 my Rib 💕 and My Little World Changer On The way less then 5 weeks 👶🏼


📸 Photo shoot to update my acting profile online for my agencies. 🎥🎬📽🎞💰💳 


“THE REASON FOR MY WHYS IN WHAT I DO IN THIS LIFE AND THE LEGACY IM GONNA LEAVE ON THIS PLANET” 🧠


How can you not love my little chubby chub. 😍😍😍 My Little Prince the cuteness of this guy. 


The pathway that’s set and the journey I’m travelling on. And the person that the lord has set me apart for 🙏🏽


Being a Daddy is the best experience ever, The feeling of becoming a father (Daddy’s will know) the feeling you can only just “FEEL” and the words you can’t describe how great of a blessing it is to be someone’s father 😍😍😍


If you ain’t putting money into my accounts. Providing for my son, helping me with investments, expenses & bills my friend you ain’t helping me with your bs advice. 😘


My Muse to everything I do in this life... 🌿🙏🏽


R E I G H N 


“REV ELATING EVERYTHING (IN) GODS HONOURABLE NAME” 🙏🏽❤️

The acronym & meaning behind my sons name. 💯 love my son so much! That fathers unconditional love. Proud daddy. 


#INSPIAREIGHNS


#Reighn #Babyreighn #Reighnyoung #onemontholdbaby #Onemonth

#VISIONARY 🚀 

#REIGNSDADDY 👶🏼

#KINGBOSTON 🐶

#INSPIAR2INSPIRE 👐🏽 #DADDY 🧔🏽👶🏼

#ENTERTAINER 🎭

#ENTREPRENEUR 🎞🎶


#SIMPLETHINGSINLIFE 

#BESTOFLIFE #HAPPY #BLESSED 💯🙏🏽❤️

#FATHERHOOD #FORREAL #LOVEMYSON 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment