Tuesday 3 July 2018

Be the voice

BE THE VOICE || SPEAK FROM THE HEART || XXXTENTACION - JOCELYN FLORES || BOXING 


YOUTUBE: BOXING ๐ŸฅŠ 1min vids and for blog


When you do something that you love and have a passion for, and the funds ain’t coming in.. nor the support sometimes it can be very daunting at times but then again when you see lives that have been changed, that can automatically change your way of thinking and become a fulfilment in what you love and have a passion for. #REBIRTHINGSOMETHINGBEAUTIFUL #FIGHTFORMYPASSION #AUDIENCEOFONE ๐Ÿฅ€❤️


One thing about me I’m someone who’s not envious in anybody I wasn’t brought up like that. 9/10 I couldn’t fuck about what the out side is doing. Music wise or whatever like I support good sh*t. When you see me like/react. I’m someone who would cheer for you and celebrate ya wins with you, if you one of the homies I’ll Pick you up at your lowest I’m someone who doesn’t get “jealous” coz I’m to busy focusing on my own course and my own pathway in life and what I’m called to do.



FACEBOOK: https://m.facebook.com/trevor.young.9026?fref=nf


INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ


SNAP CHAT: INSPIAR_BABYY


FACEBOOK LIKE PAGE: 


๐Ÿฃ TWITTER: youngtrevor267

๐Ÿ‘ป SNAP: INSPIAR_BABYY 

๐Ÿ“ธ INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

๐Ÿ“ฝ YOUTUBE: INSPIAR BABYY || TREVOR YOUNG

๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ’› Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18


๐Ÿ“ธ INSPIAR_DEEEZ

๐Ÿ‘ป INSPIAR_BABYY


➡️➡️➡️ ✅ 

PLEASE LIKE/SHARE/SUB/ADD/FOLLOW ✅ ⬅️⬅️⬅️

➡️➡️⏯“FREE TO DOWNLOAD” ⏯⬅️⬅️

๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ถSOON TO BE ON SOUNDCLOUD ๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ถ #BOXINGTRAINING #BOXINGPADS #BOXER #NZBOXER #FIT #boxerslife #BOXERSLIFE #BOXINGLIFE #BAGWORK #BAGWORKBOXING #SHADOWBOXING #PADWORKBOXING #PADWORK #XXXTENTACION #RIPX #RIPTENTACION #RIPLIYAH #JOCELYNFLORES #XXXTENTACIONJOCELYNFLORES #RESTINPEACEX #xxxtentacionedits #xxxtentacion๐Ÿ”ฅ #xxxtentaction #xxxtentacionfight

No comments:

Post a Comment