Thursday 19 July 2018

Gives u a insight

TIMES OF BEING A DADDY NOE AND IM LOVING IT COULDN’T BE ANYMORE HAPPIER || #REIGHNYOUNG


Video: times of being a daddy now and loving it. 12/07/2018 


YOUTUBE/INSTA FOR MY SON. πŸ‘‘πŸ“ΈπŸ“½


NEXT TIME YOU SEE THESE CLOTHES IT WILL BE ON MY SON REIGN!! HIS OUT OF HOSPITAL CLOTHES (DADDY BROUGHT REIGNS FIRST TEDDY LAST YEAR)🌹❤️πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ


“God let your presence reign over my life and those around me in Jesus name. “ ❤️


#LIFE #CHURCH #IS #MY #FAMILY #CHURCH 


Where Il bring up Reign...in the presence of his Heavenly Father πŸ‘πŸ½


Since I prayed over our house the other day.. when jo saw that shadow! That woke my spirit.. it stirred me! As a father to be to protect my own! I was up and ready to rebuke anything that comes near my son while he’s still in the womb.. any stupid Sh*t that’s ever been spoken! Any negative energies, bad spirits. I’m here to protect my son, never had that growing up where I felt protected by a Alpha male. I had to find my way, find my footing in this life. My son! I will lay my life down like no tomorrow for you! No hesitation, no questions ask. I prayed this thing out. And put oil on my son, (Jo stomach) and on her forehead and drew a oil cross around the house, on my cars, every window, door, on my son Boston 🐢 that he guards and to protect him out side at night/day as he looks and guides us. I asked jo how does she feel since I did all that.. she felt Good a lot safer! It’s funny when I prayed. I felt if I don’t do it. IF I DONT TAKE CHARGE RIGHT NOW!! WHOS GOING TO DO IT?? It was me by myself I told jo to wait out side with rosa! I just shut the door behind me! I was so mad this thing tried to scare my Rib! Coz it couldn’t intimidate me. I felt it around.. but Jo saw it. (My discern spirit that I have) And just prayed my heart out.. trust me I felt this presence right close to me.. (was Tryna hinder me/ intimidate me) goosebumps and cold feeling down my spine! Something I’ve never experienced before! Was a strong spirit.. could feel it right next to my face circling around me. But my spirits far to strong for it to let it scare me. I stood bold and said I know you are here you bastard! “LEAVE THIS HOUSE IN THE NAME LF JESUS!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE NOR YOU ARE WELCOME AROUND MY SON!! I KNOW You are right here I can feel you! “DONT COME NEAR MY SON, I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS” I SPOKE AUTHORITY STRAIGHT TO IT. ❤️πŸ’― since then! Been feeling better around! Just a warm spirit around! Since been back at church Jo and I have been in our best days! I’ve cut toxic people out my life! My walks coming back a lot stronger then before!! And gods love just flourish through in everything I touch, Speak.. his anionting flows through! “WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME IT IS!! NOW AND FOREVER GOD YOU REIGN” 🎢🎡❤️


#GOD #YOU #REIGN #OVER #OUR #LIVES #INSPIAR #REIGNS #MYFIRSTBORN


THIS IS YOU: THIS IS ME: 


#motivational #motivationalspeaking #motivationalspeaker #motivation #motivationalquotes #positive #positivelife #behappy #berejoiceful #liveitup #positivevibes #positvemind #perspective #perspectiveonlife #positivespirit #strongspirit #inspiring #Inspiringquotes #inspiringlives #inspirational #inspiration #champion #overcomer 

No comments:

Post a Comment