Saturday 7 July 2018

She seen

I’m sick... little pale in this photo lol πŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ˜… 


My Rib. ❤️πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ 



My main focus is this thing called “LIFE” is to become an amazing Partner to my Rib, and amazing father to our son REIGHN. to look after my son, my partner my little family.. a fathers love above everything, anything in this life. ❤️ I’m living that very Blessed life what more can I ask for?? πŸ€” I’m Blessed with an amazing, beautiful, good woman good lady by my side, who’s ONE amazing mother to our son REIGHN, Who’s well looked after.. πŸ’• one of the best times and most happiest times in my life. I’m in the most stabled position, time that I’ve ever been in my life! And that goes to having that right woman by your side. And I’m blessed with a lot of things in my life and reaping the awards and blessings.. beautiful foundations are made for my little family and I. ❤️ 


this is all I have.. this is “FAMILY” to me, my son REIGHN and my Rib. Il die for my son with no hesitation, il lay my life down for him.. to see another day, no questions asked. πŸ’― 


Between my mrs and I we’ve had two houses under our name! Survive some of the hardest ships together and still stand here independently. #FIGHTERS 


πŸ“Έ INSPIAR_DEEEZ

πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY


#Myrib #mypartnerincrime #myson #fatherslove πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment