Wednesday 25 July 2018

In this generation

In this generation today.. it’s almost becoming a natural thing & a cycle where the Baby Daddy gaps it.. (And no I’m not talking about conflicts/difference between him and the baby’s mother) by his own will he doesn’t wanna be around his kid. Want nothing to do with this little innocent child, By his own will he chooses not to be there for the kid, and nothing to do with his seed what’s so ever.. that ish is heart breaking. Growing up going through that parents separation BS as a kid you start to have a sense of the emotion/pain feeling that it comes with as a kid.. so I choose to not want my son to go through the same pain I did growing up. & for me I love coming him from boxing/work and everything else in this world and sit here in the presence of my son. I love my son to bits.. I love knowing I’m actually a “FATHER” and it gives me a different perspective on life.. to provide/hustle/grind give out this unconditional love & set my child up for life. I literally can’t live without my REIGHN. ❤️πŸ™πŸ½ #godgivenname 


Sorry just had to share my thoughts and log back in. LOL πŸ‘€


Love my son.. #FATHERSLOVE ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment