Tuesday 17 July 2018

Moving from New Zealand

Message/Illustration: || MOZIES 


It always cracks me up when a lot of ex kiwis go to Australia stay there for couple years, comes back for a visit and all of a sudden they got the “Donald Trump Money” and “Kim K” lavish lifestyle going on.. that don’t touch me I’m more better then you kind of attitude. No fool you are as much of a slave like the rest of us.. πŸ’―


PS: this ain’t to all so don’t get twisted just a few I’ve come across in my lane in the real life.. that be acting up. πŸ™ŒπŸ½ 


I sit back and think to myself you are a fool. Just be Humble.. the day my little family and I leave. We will remember how far we’ve come from the long white cloud and never tarnished that. Coming from NZ to a better life style it’s a privilege & a blessing it should humble you and live the life you intend to live and strive for, not make you think you are better then the rest of us. Again, this is not a stab to anyone particular nor it isn’t to anyone personally.. so don’t get it twisted or offended. Like “IS HE TALKING ABOUT ME” 🧐 no brodeo go on eah. nor it ain’t to all just a few peps I know in the real life. That I’ve seen with my own experience along the way. ❤️ #REALTALK


No comments:

Post a Comment