Wednesday 1 August 2018

You know

The tat I’m gonna get! That Represents my son and I. Coz I love Lions 🦁 and REIGHN has “LEO” in his name to represent just that the “HEART OF A LION” 😍😍 and we had our “LIONESS” from birth our Red Nose x Pitbul pup. Coz Jo Knew I loved Lions so we named “Lioness” the female queen of a King Lion 🦁 


I love my son more then words, more then anything in this world 🌍😍


I love being a daddy it gives me a better understanding, gives me something to live for and a different perspective in life bro.. a fathers love #REALTALK ❤️πŸ’˜πŸ’•


There’s a lot of things to be grateful for. The woman in my life, my son who makes me so happy to come home to from the pressure of life, Mahi, boxing training, and many other adventures In my life going on.. one thing I’m grateful to be still alive and kicking it. There’s so many of you who have followed my journey for a number of years up to this time as a father! And I’m so appreciated ❤️ thank you so much for being apart of my pruning stages. I have over turned my social media Acc to a whole 360 degrees angle and have changed over the years in what “I Stand for” what my motives and perspectives are.. so thank you from the bottom of my heart to a lot of people who’s followed my movement over this time, and the wider range audience I’m able to attract through insta/fb/Snap/YouTube. Thank you ❤️ 


When you have someone by your side in life makes things even better


#VISIONARY πŸš€ 

#REIGNSDADDY πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#KINGBOSTON 🐢

#INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ‘πŸ½


#DADDY πŸ§”πŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

#ENTERTAINER 🎭

#ENTREPRENEUR 🎞🎢


To my son REIGHN 


#REIGHNSDADDY #PROUDDADDY #BABYREIGHN #REIGHNYOUNG #MYSONREIGHN #MYHEARTREIGHN #REIGHNYOUNG #YOUNGPIONEER #YOUNGWORLDCHANGER 

No comments:

Post a Comment