Wednesday 18 July 2018

I go through

FIGHTING THROUGH SO MANY THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD || (FIGHTING THROUGH IT ALL) 🙂 🥊 THE HEART OF A LION 🦁 | SOAR LIKE A EAGLE 🦅 

#INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #2018


VOICE OVER || BOXING 


📸 INSPIAR_DEEEZ

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


I’ve been away from boxing training lately.. Been really crook, and love being home with my son ❤️ cuddles on in this winter with him 


Wassup guys I wanna share something with you guys.. I HAVE MY OWN DEMONS THAT I FACE ON A DAILY (Like we All) I’ve always worked hard and always had a PASSION for what I do, I love what I do to change peoples lives with what I do.. I’m someone who’s been through hell and back and I have the AMBITION that one day I will be up there on the mountain top. I’ve always had that SELF BELIEF WITHIN MYSELF, and yea I go through thoughts and self doubt at times but it’s the DRIVE that keeps me going.. Now with my son REIGHN in my life it MOTIVATES me to become better and do better in this life! I’m a SOLDIER I will always bounce back and work harder them before.. 


That’s how I want to INSPIRE the lives of many through my testimony is my DETERMINATION to get there in this life 


THIS IS YOU: THIS IS ME: 


#motivational #motivationalspeaking #motivationalspeaker #motivation #motivationalquotes #positive #positivelife #behappy #berejoiceful #liveitup #positivevibes #positvemind #perspective #perspectiveonlife #positivespirit #strongspirit #inspiring #Inspiringquotes #inspiringlives #inspirational #inspiration #champion #overcomer 


#BOXINGTRAINING #BOXINGPADS #BOXER #NZBOXER #FIT #TEAMTUA #TEAMPARKER #TEAMJOSHUA #TEAMPACMAN #boxerslife #BOXERSLIFE #BOXINGLIFE #BAGWORK #BAGWORKBOXING #SHADOWBOXING #PADWORKBOXING #PADWORK 


FIGHTING THROUGH SO MANY THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD || (FIGHTING THROUGH IT ALL) 🙂 🥊 THE HEART OF A LION 🦁 | SOAR LIKE A EAGLE 🦅 #FIGHTINGFORAPURPOSE 

😇😇😇😇


VOICE OVER || B A B Y || R E I G H N S || D A D DY 


📸 INSPIAR_DEEEZ

👻 INSPIAR_BABYY


I’ve been away from boxing training lately.. Been really crook, and love being home with my son ❤️ cuddles on in this winter with him. 😍😍 ❤️❤️


#INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAREIGHNS #2018


No comments:

Post a Comment