Monday 16 April 2018

Twitter post: yo he knows

You know that moment when you have that weird feeling someone’s watching you as you sleep? There’s a high chance your senses will be right. I’ve had this, these past couple nights.. till one night I got up and saw this black shadow casually walking pass.. it’s a lot darker then your dark environment when lights off. but I’m the type to face it look at it right in the eye. I have no fear to those things.. but I do get off on that kind of stuff! And Jo knows that. but it can be overwhelming. So all I do is call upon the lords name with that kind of stuff.. 💯 I get up! So I can look at it but it never shows it’s face. Been happening quite rapidly lately, like I’m a paranoia dude at times.. but when I know there’s chills down my spine somethings there. And I’m UP! Real fast because I wanna see it. but being the strength for jo, don’t want her seeing what I see. Coz my walk is a lot stronger. But trust your instincts when you experience those kind of things. 


#CALLUPONHIMNAME 🙏🏽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment