Sunday 22 April 2018

I just look to the future for my son

YouTube: I LOOK TOWARDS THE FUTURE OF MY SON. #VISIONARY 


“I LOOK TOWARDS THE FUTURE OF MY SON” #VISIONARY || πŸ“Έ INSPIAR_DEEEZ | πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY 


80s THEME ON WEST SIDE. MARCH 7TH 


they can change my appearance in film sets Becuase I’ve sign my contract, but they can change the person I really am.. I’ve signed my life to keeping it real since 92. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―


That moment when Jo comes around home.. my son is settled in her womb, when she’s not around.. he starts to look for me like he searches for me and all she needs to do is play a video or something with my voice. And he moves like he gravitates towards the sound of my voice ❤️ which is one of the best feelings I’ve ever felt. And makes me so super duper excited. Can’t wait to become a daddy for my son. Besides getting pulled up by the coppers the other day. Trying to be a lighting McQueen In my Forester. LOL.πŸš”πŸš¨ It Really comes down to how bad you want it, and how bad you are willing to work! And get better. Change it. Everything I do is for my son.. I wanna be a role-model for him. I will live through him when my names called. πŸ’― I’ve starved my whole life for the cause! So I’m willing to stay hungry till I’m satisfied. In order for me becoming a ambassador and being the best VERSION of myself there’s a few changes to my life I had to make. As well as my life style and how I look after my temple #Onsomerealsh*t It comes down to how bad you want it. How bad you are willing to work for it. How hungry you are to make change. πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme #Inspireyou #Inspiarintheflesh #Trevoryoung #Wordsofwisdom #wisewords #Pioneer #Entrepreneur #Naturalbornleader #Speaking #Voiceofmany #Voicetothevoiceless #Realmodel #spokesperson #WESTSIDESTORIES #80s πŸŽ¬πŸŽžπŸ“½πŸŽ₯ ❤️ OHKAY YEEAAAH πŸ‘πŸ––πŸ½ #Film #Filming #Filmshoot #Westside #outregousfortune #Blessings #80s #Onset #Film #Filming #Filmshoot #Westside #outregousfortune #Blessings #80s #Onset #acting #aspiringactor #actor

No comments:

Post a Comment