Sunday 22 April 2018

Twitter Post: Shortland street debut

YOUTUBE || 22/04/2014 


“I BELIEVE I WILL BECOME SOMEONE IN THIS LIFE AND BECOME SOMETHING | SHORTLAND STREET DEBUT | INSPIRING 


Signing my own photo shoot photo.. 


Because I know in my heart one day I will become someone in this life if it’s here in NZ or else where before my times up on this planet. πŸ‘πŸ½


I will remember this day.. years to come

Baby mama doing my recording. Team work makes the dream work 


My Confidence is in Christ Alone. 

#REIGHNSDADDY πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ❤️


πŸ‘» SNAP: INSPIAR_BABYY 

πŸ“Έ INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

πŸ“½ YOUTUBE: INSPIAR BABYY || TREVOR YOUNG

🎢 πŸ’› Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18


My old man raised a good man, it’s helped me to find myself as a person along the way, every tribulation/good time throughout my life I’ve seen a lot been through, has helped me to be the person I am today, and stayed strong. I’m not posting any photos of Reign when he’s here.. il announced that he’s here but won’t post any photos be for me, jo and close loved ones. I’m in a place in my life where I just wanna protect my son. This is my very divine time right now! Excited time so I can be a good daddy to my son REIGHN. Through Reigns grand daddy, whose taught me to be strong through the hard times! Make ins mand meet from nothing. ❤️ Can’t wait for you my son. Never felt a love like this before. ❤️ 


SOAR & WINGS SPREAD OUT LIKE A EAGLE, πŸ¦… THE EYE OF THE TIGER, πŸ… THE HEART OF A LION, 🦁 STRENGTH OF A SOLDIER, 🦍 BUILT LIKE A GLADIATOR 🀺

Waiting on the arrival of my son.. then we planning the next step in our lives, and journey.. if that’s being “Selfish” and leaving everything, everyone behind in NZ, and moving forward.. for my little family. “I WILL” just do that. ready to get everything they said I don’t deserve, I’m more ambitious and hungrier then ever before. Uplift and empower our people, stand together.. don’t be an ass who is envious thinking you are all that.. be humble, grounded be YOURSELF. Be happy for your own as they win, We all win together.. 


Have a good day people. πŸ‘πŸ½

#BLESSINGSONBLESSINGS ❤️

#Reighnsgrandaddy’s #foreverblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment