Thursday 12 April 2018

Twitter Post: gold gym

LIFES GOING GREAT IN MY LIFE WITH BOXING - GYMMING - RELEASING NEW MATERIAL - ACTING INDUSTRY - MY SON REIGHN ARRIVING - MY RIB - AND MY SON BOSTON. 

Pad work with the bro @callum_thuglas 09/04/2018


This is just speaking from loudness. for me I’m a person where I really don’t care if you are a blood.. I have boys, and Family members who rep suwoop. Who I love and respect. I don’t care about colours if you show me the same love, respect that il show you. And acknowledge you then we cool.. I don’t really care what blood set you from, or rep.. il have love for ya if you show me love respect is everything; goes along way. #RESPECTBEFOREDISHONOUR "God works in Mysterious ways... You're time will come home boy, stay focus! and just do YOU" All Love 🙏🏽❤️ I think my turning point in my life some years ago.. (like man I better straighten up change my ways change my life around before I get deeper in the route) 

Was when I was walking through south mall w/ my cuz Danny w/ a 🔵🔵 flag hangin out the back. and we both got stood over by a car load of patch Mongrel mob members with baseball bats burnt our flags right in front of us.

Now years later one of the young dudes who was amongst the pack of dudes in the Holden that time recognise me for some of my stuff online. (the meanest memory) LOL. 😅 giving respect and all. And said it’s encouraged him and things when he sees my stuff. ❤️💯 (That meant a lot to me.. Years ago this dude stepped me out with his patch members.. but he digs my stuff Years later) ❤️ he then apologies and things and said he no longer a patch member but a family dude. I’m like it’s “Algood bro that was a long time ago all in the past” 

I told him I’m soon to become a daddy too.. and if it wasn’t for that little Altercation/scenario I don’t think I would of been here today, better yet here to become a daddy. because the route I was heading.. and the valleys I was entering so I said to him “Thank You bro.. you literally saved my life” ❤️ #IGIVERESPECT #WHEREITSGIVEN #BLESSINGS #BOXING #BOXINGTRAINING #BOXINGPADS #BOXER #NZBOXER #FIT #TEAMTUA #TEAMPARKER #TEAMJOSHUA #TEAMPACMAN

👐🏽 #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment