Friday 6 April 2018

Twitter Post: Speaking Life

SPEAK LIFE AND LIGHT EVERYDAY IN YOUR LIFE. LETS MAKE CHANGES IN OUR LIVES TOGETHER || INSPIAR 


RIP πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘Ό A.E πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ 


Please read.. ❤️


So just couple weeks ago.. I was approached by someone for my social media movement. 


“Hey you should stop putting out your positive posts. Who sees that? We live in a dark world don’t you see that??” 


ME: First of all you negative troll. You should lay off the “Snap chat effects” πŸ€“ #SASSY


Her: They not effects πŸ€­πŸ˜•


Me: okay matter of fact stay off the PIPE ya Bish. πŸ‘‹πŸ½☕️🐸 πŸ’…πŸ½


I Continued to say: my stuff are not for you.. they for whoever feels my stuff. At least I tried to make a difference in a dark world you say.. what are you doing with your life? When you pass what’s your legacy behind??? ❤️


At times ya gotta hit it with the Real. There’s a reason for what I do.. and if it does benefit YOU. Then that’s cool! I’m not Tryna please everyone. But respect the grind. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―


So il share with you guys this... 


FOR ME I DONT KNOW WHO I REACH IN MY POSTS! BUT IM ALWAYS APPRECIATED. ❤️


il tell you guys something when people give me grief and laugh at what I do.. say “Why does he do what he do” There was a time when this young woman.. was going through alot (More than she thinks she can handle) πŸ’”πŸ’”

She use to message me saying my status touched her life at that time. made her happy and think that there is more to life. She been following my posts for couple years now. when she use to see it on her TL. She was going through a rough season in her life and my words of encouragement spoke to her.. ❤️


There was times when she use to think about Suicide. And actually attempted to do it. now she’s passed.. (Thankfully not suicide) and when I found out she’s gone now! Man it hit me hard! I was shocked! Saddened to hear from seeing the post on fb. all I think about is when she use to message me about my posts. I’m Blessed to say some of my status made her feel happy when shit was around her. ❤️ May you rest young one. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘Ό A.E πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½


So there’s reason “WHY” I DO what I do.. that’s my “WHY” to my “WHAT” touching lives that I barely know.. and that’s something powerful Social media can do. 

I’m not Tryna Be all this all that.. I’m just someone simple Tryna live a positive life. If I can at least touch someone’s live in a effective positive way.. for me that’s a positive aspect of my well being. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―


#TESTTOATESTIMONY 


RIP πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘Ό A.E πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½


πŸ”΅ Facebook: Trevor young 

πŸ‘» Snapchat: Inspiar_Babyy 

πŸ“Έ Insta: Inspiar_Deeez

πŸ‘πŸ½ Fb Like Page: INSPIAR 

πŸŽ₯ YouTube: Inspiar Babyy | Trevor Young 

🎢 πŸ’› Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18 || Inspiar Babyy 2014

🚹 Tumblr: Trevor the Young Inspiar 

🎧 Mixcloud: Inspiar 


πŸ‘» SNAP: INSPIAR_BABYY 

πŸ“Έ INSTA: INSPIAR_DEEEZ

πŸ“½ YOUTUBE: INSPIAR BABYY || TREVOR YOUNG

🎢 πŸ’› Sound cloud: Inspiar_Babyy Trevor the Youngin 2K18


So all of a sudden when I want to open my mouth and speak what’s on my mind I have to be careful what to say.. Becuase it might offend people. I was brought up to speak on how I feel this is Facebook if you don’t like than stop being a soft cock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment