Monday 2 April 2018

Twitter Post: soon to be daddy

LIKE A BONNIE & CLYDE, DOWN TO RIDE 💕 #PARTNERSINCRIME 


On some real sh*t. You can go look for every dick Tom Harry, and Garry to satisfy you. But  only someone who touches your soul will find the gates to your heart more than just a hit of a “Little thing” with someone. Then it’s all over.. like that with a “Real Woman” is the right woman.. more than Tryna find the “Perfect woman” you would be looking all day and night son. There’s layers of onion to this sheet. Reason why I’m saying this because I look back at how blessed I am with the woman by my side.. in order for me to do the things I have to do, because that’s what I have to do as a daddy to be. Go out and bring it home; while the rib is home. Turning a “House” to a “Home” so when I come home from Mahi. Things are done, clothes are washed, food is cooked. If you have that kind of woman by your side homeboy you don’t need these make believe social media models. You have a real one down to ride by your side.. who will kill along side ya, make things move. Move together like a unit. Real gz know how to be a gentleman and a real one showing affection & appreciation for all she does at home while ya in the fields bringing that bacon home like a real champ. 💯💯💯


Jo and I have come so far in our Relo.. been together for a little while now and overcomes so much. She’s probably one of the only people NOW who knows me. Seen me hurt/Broken/Fallen/Shared Tears and have seen me RISE BACK UP! AND BOUNCE BACK. And From having 2 houses together under our name. Carried our baby LIONESS. From weeks born to 4months old. Times when I’ve hurtend her. Felt like a real dick those stupid times. I’m sharing this because I’m real. 💯 and I don’t sugar coat nothing if I have a problem with someone they will know. I don’t hold back my tongue I speak my mind. But there was times when she didn’t wanna know about Christ, (for the wrongs I was doing.. she thought Becuase of my actions every Christian was like that) but I’ve fallen multiple times. We both pick eachother up. And have understood eachothers weaknesses. but I had to Change myself in order for her to see that I wasn’t a good Christian that I did go astray. But it was her that she never gave up on me. And helped me to find my way again.. she was the one that was saying hun we need to go church. (Save our Relo.. and me as a person) and now weeks away till my little World Changer REIGHN enters this world her and I couldn’t be any happier. We are in our best times and can not wait for the arrival of my little Reign. Yea I’m gonna be a cheeseball Daddy.. because I’m feeling some kind of love that I’ve never felt towards someone before. My heart was always cold! Towards people.. now starting to open up my stubbornness and becoming a lot lighter on things in life.. and I think it’s Becuase I’m going to be a Daddy soon. And has awoke. The next chapter of my Life. I know in my heart she will be one beautiful mum to be. And it was spoken over her life at church by a female leader. She loves Christ and loves coming to church. It was me I had to change my childish ways and become a leader that I’m called to be. To lead my little family back to Christ. Been amazing! TYJ 🙏🏽


peace love and respect guys. ✌🏽 ❤️❤️❤️


#PERFECTCOMBINATION 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment