Friday 13 April 2018

Twitter Post: in everything I do

YouTube vid. πŸŽ₯


IN EVERYTHING I DO IN THIS LIFE I DO IT FOR MY SON REIGHN. πŸ’―❤️

(The only motivation I have in this life) 


THE HEART OF A LION! 🦁 


“We are all on a mission on this earth, we all have a place and purpose hopefully one day you will see what I’ve been trying to do while living before my times up and my name gets called” πŸ™πŸ½


I remember back in 2017 I Said to myself 2018! IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER! (AND AMAZING IT HAS SO FAR) 

I then said, I’m going to become a daddy soon! And want my little one to be proud of his/her daddy.. (before REIGHNs gender reveal) I then said, I gotta stop with the old habits/old life style and push on for new things. I knew there was few things in my life I’m not very proud of.. AND I HAD TO TAKE CHARGE TO CHANGE THAT. and I knew I had to take charge and change things around I then said I’m going to change my Life around.. not for the sake of myself but for my son REIGHN and for my mrs. Become the person I’m called to be. πŸ’•

“BE IN COMPETITION WITHIN MYSELF, AND BE THE BEST THAT I CAN” πŸ™πŸ½


Since then I’ve never looked back. Always looked forward ❤️


LIFES GOING GREAT! AMAZING THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE WITH BOXING - πŸ₯Š GYMMING - πŸ‹πŸΌ‍♀️ RELEASING NEW MATERIAL 🎢 - ACTING INDUSTRY 🎭 - MY CREATIVE ARTS 🎨- MY SON REIGHN ARRIVING πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ - MY RIB πŸ’ž - AND MY SON BOSTON. 🐢

What more can you asked for?? But always be appreciated. And thankful all the glory goes back to him not me. The great I Am. My lord and saviour Jesus Christ πŸ’―


R E I G H N ~~~ Y O U N G S ~~~ D A D D Y


THE HEART OF A LION! 🦁 


“We are all on a mission on this earth, we all have a place and purpose in this thing called “LIFE” And hopefully one day you will see what I’ve been trying to do while living before my times up and my name gets called” πŸ™πŸ½

πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š


πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅


πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ‘πŸ½


Just having some fun.. with the combos slow pace Pad work with the bro Callum during Boxing training 09/04/2018 


R E I G H N Y O U N G S D A D D Y 


πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa

No comments:

Post a Comment