Friday 27 April 2018

Twitter Post: braclet

INSPIAR Bracelet #REPOST 


Insta Post: Post new inspiar bracelet Reigns Daddy | Motivational Speaker public figure entertainer musician poet


I just love this piece, not only did my mrs brought it.. but because I’ve come so far in this life, and going to go further; from the things I’ve seen, witness growing up.. now to be in a Platform I am today all plans out thank you Jesus! I do this for my son REIGHN, Out to make moves and INSPIRE THE WORLD. From 2010 when I first saw it on the projector screen at a youth conference at church “INSPIRE” youth, a name with a meaning and live that name so may years later. 

I promised myself back in high school/studying that il never be on the Bene. And I’ve stuck to that! Never been on the Bene. Coz I’ve grown up on that and have broken the cycle. In everything throughout my life I’ve worked my ass off to get where I am today. No hand outs When you come to a point in your life, that you don’t have ties in your life “of someone saying you owe them something” and you don’t have anyone to hold accountable for.. it’s one of the best feelings ever. Knowing you don’t have that kind of energy around. 


👐🏽 #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #INSPIAR #Publicfigure #Spokesman #Inspiration #Rolemodel #UnitedWestandforAotearoa #Heretoinspire #WhatInspiresme 

No comments:

Post a Comment