Friday 27 April 2018

Twitter Post: world wide shit

I’ll write what I wanna write, I’ll share what I wanna share. Il hit the nerve if I have to. Sh*t like this happens all around NZ, (people get HARD ONs for Dog fights) Which is fd. This is the world we live in. Yet we are to blind to see the realisation around us In reality on things. So how can you sit there and turn a blind eye. Message me to take down those posts. ? (And when ya share stupid sh*t that makes no sense. But want a reaction) When did my page become yours? And when did I give a f. About people telling me how my page should be? I have no filter for ya “Facebook proceeders” telling me what I can write and what I can’t. Never been a follower/crowd pleasure. I’m a dog lover myself and a dog owner. ❤️🐶 and love my boston very much! And sh*t like that kills me! That’s why I share these posts on “Social media” to show the “Realisation” that this generation of our human race is fd up. 💯😭 we do this to “ANIMALS” we treat them poorly. we do this! 


Never forget that sh*t. 😭💯 we do this. We as “humans” a cruel mofo to “eachother” and our beloved pets animals.. we all deserve to be chucked around. 


#FCUKANIMALCRUELTY


Anyways hun.. should I go to the gym? Or be a lazy f. And eat toasted Sammie’s 🥪 with u 😍🙈

No comments:

Post a Comment