Tuesday 10 April 2018

Twitter Post: Act of Kindness

“Act of Kindness to start the morning” 

πŸ‚πŸπŸƒ


My act of kindness that I’m very proud of this morning ☺️ so on my way to Mahi jo and I saw this elder white man (reminded me of my grandpa) walking in the rain on Preston road, otara all cold jo and I have the Heater booming in our new car and he was shivering walking while cars drive by. I said to jo should we pick him up and drop him off to his destination in manukau she looked me like are you serious? Lol 


But Jo knows me that’s just me I have a caring heart when I see someone in need. I think I get it from my old man the big heart thing. Caring nature of my old man. But Seriously I come from the most big hearted caring species of the human race my dear parents. ❤️ I thought this elder man will decline my offer but to see him light up after I dropped him off to Manukau he was thankful I just said to him. “It’s cool man you have a great day” and away I went that just made my day. 


We all don’t know what people maybe going through behind close doors but us being that Little light when you see people in need may make a difference in their lives.. and no this ain’t no “look at me I’m Cool status” this is just me being real that I back up everything I say. A Small Act of kindness can go along way. 

☺️☺️☺️ 


stay blessed people. πŸ™πŸ½


#SIMPLETHINGSINLIFE 🌿

#ACTOFKINDNESS #KINDPERSON #BEINGKIND #LOVE #UNCONDITIONALLOVE #ONEOFAKIND #NONELIKEME #CARINGHEART #REIGHNSDADDY 

No comments:

Post a Comment