Thursday 26 April 2018

Twitter post: no and I

As jo and I went for a drive to our old house that we had together (2 houses in this short amount of time being together) 🏰


πŸš™ One of the biggest achievements to date for me is, Is buying my mrs and my son a car knowing they are safe! And I still have my beast forester! Safe, and knowing she doesn’t need to rely on anyone for assistants going places. πŸ’― 


So as Jo and I truck along.. she’s got some of that (fiesta “as you will” - Johnny Danger πŸ₯€) from me that before We met.. I’ve never leaned on anyone for anything I get sh*t done! Have a goal & achieve that sh*t! I don’t even rely on my own parents for anything.. so that’s something I/we will still into REIGHN.. πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ if you want something in life! Don’t talk about it.. but BE ABOUT IT. Get sh*t done! And don’t lean on nobody. So they got sh*t all to say! How’d they help you to get where you are today. πŸ˜‡☺️❤️


I Had to really grow up! And mature my ass since Knowing I’m going to be a daddy! 


#VISIONARYSTUFF πŸ’‘πŸŒΏ#INDEPENDENCYISKEY πŸ”‘


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment