Monday 22 January 2018

Twitter Post. Words of wisdom

reason why I’m looking forward to my little one coming is so I can pass down what was passed on to me; that kind of ripple effect that elders, my parents and my mentors passed down to me whose always kept me in check when I was a little Sheet. The Wisdom That flows from my Grandpa, My Pastors and many more that I’ve soaked in and became a “Student” To their teaching and analysis everything they spoke about, from life experiences and the do’s and dont. I don’t learn Wisdom of/or from dudes that’s around my age dia frame.. because there’s still “LIFE” that they needa go through to gain more experience. I sit with elders. ❤️ and soak in their life experiences. Because they “BEEN THERE” and have done it. So damn straight il mention my little one in everything from my status, my videos and poetry.. let my little one know Daddy ain’t no bastard that will run off but handle his responsibility as a real man. Wisdom with out knowledge is like a man with his nuts but has no balls. šŸ’Æ 


#Rippleeffect šŸŒæ #kingorqueen šŸ’• šŸ‘‘šŸŽ©

No comments:

Post a Comment