Saturday 20 January 2018

TWITTER POST: IM JUST A YOUNG WRITER

Inspired By: @foundr 


“EVEN WHEN YOU DONT SEE IT... ITS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES.. MAN CANT SEE WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY MAPPED OUT AND LAID OUT FOR YOU” πŸ‘πŸ½❤️ πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ


Even when you may not see it, it may seem impossible to believe it may not be There in the eyes of men just know behind the scenes Gods working it all out for the best of you.. walk by faith not by sight.. Put your Faith into action and brush off everything that anyone has ever said about you! As God is the only one who knows what’s in store for you.. so never see it from the human eye where it’s “Limited/Restricted” To What this world wants you to see.. but put the “SHEILD OF FAITH” On and protect your vision!! Never let Tom Dick and Harry/Garry know what your doing next. πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ½


And on another note I really do feel that the Ratio of Young Teens Around Us here in New Zealand! Are Just Another Number to Suicide Statistics of Aotearoa; Like What I’m Saying is.. The year just started and there has been young ones who’s already taken their lives.. something needs to be done, I don’t know more Aroha, more Love In Homes? But I wish I could be a Pillar for young Ones. I’ve been through Hell and Back and Tribulations that could of taken my life.. when I was young due to suffering with clinical depression! But us Kiwis are WARRIORS we fight! We are hard workers. We know about lost and struggles so we do what’s better and right.. what do I know I’m just a writer from South Auckland... πŸ˜”


PS: I HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO NEW BLOG SITES TO GET MY WRITINGS OUT THERE (ITS CALLED NETWORKING) Because My Posts.. ain’t reaching out anymore lol.. 😴🀀😟😒 haha.. which is sad.. lol I pour my heart out into my writings lol BUT HEY ITS ALGOOD πŸ€“πŸ€“so I’ve been getting good responses internationally from my post. Which has helped me to keep writing πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘£ #Unitedwestandforaotearoa #spokeman #voicetothevoiceless #speakingout #courageous #Godhasaplatformforyou #wordsofencouragement 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿


No comments:

Post a Comment