Wednesday 17 January 2018

Twitter Post: Baby’s Revealing

When I was there at my Little’s ones first scan last year, seeing my little ones heart beat (Looking at the screen like man that’s my little one right there) Done something inside me like melted my heart the way my heart melted when Boston & Lioness came into my life. To Taking the mrs to her mid wives appointments last year (Because I knew I won’t make it to some of the scans due to work and things, but I’m thankful I made it to the important ones baby’s first scan and baby’s gender revealing) to hearing my baby’s gender last week to soon holding my little one in my arms one day. 💞💕


YOU ARE A BLESSING. You are a Blessing to Someone’s Life.. I Encourage you (anyone) to be the blessing or become a Blessing. ❤️👐🏽


#becomethatrippleeffect #Blessedtobeablessing #myunbornseed #mylittleworldchanger

No comments:

Post a Comment