Tuesday 16 January 2018

Photo Credit: 📸 @joshivah_ryan ❤️ Someone who fails to see beauty in the most simplest things; is like a man who had solid gold and traded it for a polished rock that wasn’t Authentic. 🌹💞💕 👐🏽 #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 👐🏽 #Poetry #Poet #Whatamodelguy 🤷🏽‍♂️😉🤦🏽‍♂️ #Blessed

Like for me Writing is a Addiction. Like I am a writer I have to write.. it’s more a “MUST” Then it is as a “OH MAN” I have To Write.. I really do feel if I don’t write my crazy 

thoughts disappear there’s power in your words and that’s my way of life is writing. Writing or putting pen to the paper becomes your sword, it becomes your voice 🎤🗣🧠🙏🏽 

I Would give up these streets of the south and everything with it. In a heart beat for my Little one no hesitation

at the end of last year 

Been a Year of Challenges, Tribulations Pruning Having 2 Houses/A Puppy Name Lioness a Year of Walking by faith

Theres More Playas in this world Then there is Loyalty, We All Tryna Find our way in a generation of Where love is hidden and lost #Realtalk #Speakfromtheheart #Pioneer #Voiceformany #Iamsomeone #INSPIAR 

No comments:

Post a Comment