Wednesday 24 January 2018

Twitter Post: Same Potential

“YOU HAVE THAT SAME POTENTIAL” πŸ‘» INSPIAR_BABYY || 2018


Video πŸŽ₯ 22/01/2018


“If you have a strong platform of INFLUENCE.. I encourage you.. LET IT SHINE (b)Right. ✨πŸŒŸπŸ’‘πŸ•―


πŸŽ₯ Short little video Soon to be on YouTube 


πŸ‘» Snapchat: Inspiar_Babyy 

πŸ“Έ Insta: Inspiar_Deeez


You have the Power the Potential the strive and ambition to change your destiny and purpose in this life, to change your situation and circumstance in this life and become the best that you can possibly be. 

Hell its hard coming from New Zealand. Yes I know it’s hard here in NZ but there’s people out there still making a difference internationally as well as locally.. you can become that person to. I know all about struggle. 


You only have one life to live, and one life to fulfill that purpose here in this world make a difference become the change, and be the influence you can possibly be. Leave a legacy of greatness.. you can become that. So I encourage you whatever you are going through in your own situation and life at the moment to push through and become that change that this world needs... 

and become the best that you can possibly be. 


There’s a lot of celebrities here in this world but not enough leaders. Like for myself I know I’m a natural born leader.. in this world we need natural born leaders to lead a nation lead a generation become that ripple effect I have had that calling spoken over my life when I was young and will lead where I can


These notes were written back in November 30th to December 1st 


For me I want to become someone who leads a generation, or leads a nation making a Influence in peoples lives, I wouldn’t say become a role model because I’m far from it.. I’m real. I rather become a real model. As in share my struggles to show people you can push through! And Inspire But in order for that to happen I have to educate myself Visionary. 


These are some mix videos that was meant to be on my snap chats, written a while ago to help and inspire people.. so I thought what if I combined all my videos into one and make it one whole video! I LIVE TO INSPIRE ❤️ #wordsofencouragement #becomethatperson #bethatchange #bethatlight #becomethatperson #INSPIAR #Realmodel #INSPIAR2INSPIRE 


πŸ‘πŸ½ #INSPIAR2INSPIRE πŸ‘πŸ½


πŸŽ₯ NEW VIDEO SOON TO BE OM YOUTUBE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT SUB TO MY YOUTUBE PAGE 😎 Please “You have the power, the strive, the ambition and the potential to change your destiny and purpose in this life.. 

even when people make excuses. “its so hard in NZ” that’s so true it is. But there’s still people out there making a difference in Little ol New Zealand. I encourage you become that person who makes a difference, not just in yourself and well being but for others to. You would know all about struggle if you come from the Land of the long white cloud. ⛅️ ☁️ 

#Bethebestthatyoucanbe #Mondaymotivation #INSPIAR2INSPIRE #wordsofencouragement #bethelight 




No comments:

Post a Comment