Sunday 14 January 2018

Twitter Post. The cry’s of a woman

Facebook post. 


(Long Post But a decent one)


One thing I Hate, Is I hate seeing a woman cry.. I hate Seeing Animal Cruelty also, But referring back to my first statement. I hate seeing woman cry my walls come down. Those are two things that can really haunt a bro. I was brought up the old Skool fashion way “Never lay your hand on your woman, or any woman.. il lay my hand on you” those were the wise words my mama drilled into my soul when I was a kid.. 😅💯


and coming up to a man, a Father to become It has always stuck with me. 👐🏽💯 and Animals Wise I was always brought up with dogs, cats, Guinea pigs, birds and rabbit.. I was always taught that those are Gods creations treat them with love. ❤️ 


I’m glad my parents have drilled those basic principles into my soul as a kid.. I believe a Woman is truely a mans back bone pillar she is the foundation to a mans pulpit. (Or forefront I should say) Behind the scenes for a man as he goes to war every day, battling against things facing things as a real man. 💯 respect to all men out there who have a real down as woman behind them. I’ve seen many things in my young life that’s made me the person who I am today! Been through hell and back as a true soldier but it’s pruned me against all the odds and obstacles, trips and tribulations I’m someone that never wants to be reminded of his past.. so leading up to fatherhood Soon has indeed prepared me to become an amazing father. 💯 any boy can get a girl pregnant but if he’s not man enough to handle his business and step up to the plate to become a father than mate you are still a f**k boy. 


#Frontlinesoldier #Soldierthroughitall #Appreciationpost #loveyourwoman 💞💕🌹 #crysofawoman #womannocry #babydontcry 


No comments:

Post a Comment