Thursday 25 January 2018

Twitter Post: Baby mama

”Il Lead the Way, knowing in my heart You got my Back” - INSPIAR πŸ’˜πŸ’–


“I’m still here for you” 🎢❣️πŸ’•πŸ’ž


At times I get very nervous in a lot of things and aspects of my life, like I know where I’m heading and what needs to be done to get there. I always pass things down to my mrs like. “Hun what should I do with this, would this work so On..” How should I go about this, what do you think of this, should I release this, Post this Up, we gonna do this, we gonna go here. she’s my go to. Like I don’t make moves unless I know if she supports that. Good companionship like that is hard to find these days. But without her support it wouldn’t be possible; until The day my mrs and I, and my baby say goodbye to New Zealand is the day where I don’t look back but keep going forward. ❤️ 


#Hisandhers #Partnership #teamworkmakesthedreamwork 


No comments:

Post a Comment