Wednesday 10 January 2018

Twitter Post: Image of Great woman

“One picture can write a Million Stories” πŸ’žπŸ’• This photo sums up something beautiful to my heart, the arrival of my mum landing last night just a short visit before going to Raro, (for Mama Ada or Queen) my little ones Gender revealing my dear mama happy as of her grandchild. Two woman behind me in everything I do to push on for my little family. My little one has amazing woman behind them in their little life, and for that I’m forever grateful. This photo shows a piece of my unbreakable heart in one photo ❤️ My two mamas, (my dear Mama Anita, and Mama Teresa) and My Rib. ❤️

“Mama Raised a good man, a Soldier Through these tribulations” πŸ’―πŸŒΏ

Im Looking forward to the day of when I become a daddy, reason being is because it’s a reflection of my life as a new beginning from the things I’ve done of my past, as well as a good reflection of great parenthood from my dear parents who I’m willing to pass on to my little one. ❤️


#MyMama #dearmama #myrib #grandmother #babygender #revealing #greatwomansofmylife #woman #Greateoman


No comments:

Post a Comment