Monday 15 January 2018

Twitter Post: Wisdom from a far

People these days search for the newest gears I search for the nearest wisdom! 🌹


Always have a open minded frame, a open minded state of mind to a lot of things around you, never be a close minded ass who is unreasonable. I think that’s why I love being in the presence of Elderly People (or people way older than me) I love getting that new refreshing knowledge & wisdom from them. It’s better to gain some info from people who has lived longer than you, who’s lived through life experiences then someone who doesn’t know what the hell they on about. πŸŒΏπŸ’― I think that’s why I click on with people that are older than me. Then some assess who are not on that level of maturity yet. πŸ‘πŸ½

#Wisdomfromafar #WisdomfromElderly #Wisebeyondtheyears

No comments:

Post a Comment